Getting There Guide
Our UPDATED 2016 Getting There Guide is now available!
Take a look at the latest guide to transportation services in the Denver area below.
- 2016 English Getting There Guide (Updated August 2016)
- 2016 Spanish Getting There Guide (Updated April 2016)
To view the PDF in large print, click on one of the links above to open the PDF in either English or Spanish.
Once the PDF loads, you are able to zoom in to view the text in a larger size.
To do this, hold CTRL button down and type the + until it is to the desired size.
Use the scroll bars on the bottom and right side of the screen to view all the information.
To request a copy of the Getting There Guide, email us or call 303-243-3113.
- Fixed Route — Runs on regular schedule and route. Most frequent and least expensive service. Available to all riders.
- Demand Response/By Appointment — Must schedule ride. Rider must often be pre-certified (for ADA certifications contact RTD). Restrictions may apply. Fares often subsidized.
- Medical Service Providers — Transportation generally provided to individual medical and other essential appointments only. Hours and location of service limited.
- Other Providers — Transportation provided to support individual agency program. Hours and location of service limited.
- For-Hire — For-Hire transit services provided by passenger carriers. Fares and service schedules on file and subject to Public Utility Commission approval. Transportation open to the general public.