DRMAC offers a variety of educational workshops and training to ensure people with mobility challenges have access to the community. The following are some of the workshops and training events held in the past:
- Disability Etiquette for Transportation Providers (in partnership with Meeting the Challenge)
- Transportation Options Workshop for Human Services Providers
- Compassion Fatigue for Transportation Staff
- Travel Training (group travel training and “train the trainer” in partnership with Via Mobility & RTD)
- Transit Advocacy Training (in partnership with CCDC)
- Transportation Options for Older Adults
- ADA Coordinator Training
- Mandatory Reporter Training
- Service Animals and the ADA
Visit the DRMAC Transportation Calendar to look for current educational opportunities.
Active Adult Healthy Living Expo Offers Free Wellness Resources
DRMAC was honored to host a table the Active Adult Healthy Living Expo at Buck Recreation Center. Participants were able to receive free health checks, enjoy interactive demos and learn about local resources.
DRMAC In Collaboration with the Aid Center
This week we had the pleasure to share great resources and helpful information available for the community with Carlon L. Manuel, Facility Director at the Assessment, Intake and Diversion (AID) Center. The AID Center offers numerous systems-based and community partnerships, like DRMAC, to provide a variety of quality of life, diversion, and mental health services, for further questions call 720-865-5981. If you have any questions about our transportation resources available, please give us a call at 303-243-3113 or visit our website at www.drmac-co.org