You can help by purchasing a DRMAC membership because your support is crucial to our mission. Your participation will go toward helping us continue our work from a four-pronged approach: advocacy, coordination, education, and information.
Benefits of becoming a DRMAC Member:
- Receive special event notifications be included to receive our “Extra Dose of DRMAC” newsletter.
- You and/or your organization will be spotlighted in the DRMAC monthly newsletter, on our social media platforms and invited to present at monthly member meetings.
- Business members- spotlighted monthly.
- Organizational/Advocate agency-spotlighted quarterly
- Individual/Advocate: $25 (50¢ per week)-spotlighted annually
- Free promotion on the DRMAC website as our community partner.
- Voting privileges at our member meetings and the opportunity to collaborate with the transit community.
- Membership is tax deductible.
- Business Member: $500
- Organizational/Advocate Agency: $100
- Individual/Advocate: $25
Payment can be remitted online or by check made payable and mailed to:
CNDC DBA DRMAC
P.O. Box 7172
Denver, CO 80207
For check payments please download and complete the membership application form.
For more information contact Diana Castro at email@example.com or call 303.243.3113
This is a two step process:
- Submit the Membership Form (Please note: if you are submitting an Associate membership – skip down to the Send Us Mail portion)
- Submit payment with our PayPal button.
Find transportation events for the Denver Metro Area offered by a variety of community partners to address issues affecting access to transportation. Network, learn and collaborate as, together, we solve transportation issues. Persons with disabilities who need an accommodation to participate in DRMAC Events, Meetings, or Workshops should contact Coleen Samuels at 303-243-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org as far in advance as possible but at least five working days before the date of the scheduled event. A written request may also be sent to DRMAC, P.O. Box 9901 | Denver, CO 80209. Persons using a TDD may contact Relay Colorado at 711.