The Group Living Public Review Draft was released on July 17. There is a 30-day review period when you can send your comments. Please note, if you sent your comments before July 17, you will need to resend them. Before you submit comments, I encourage you to schedule a time to talk with me. I have already met and talked with many of you about this proposal and the problems it is trying to solve. One-on-one and small group discussions have been very useful to me and to residents. I also encourage you to read my narrative detailing the history, process and the proposal itself.
There will be a public hearing and vote of the Planning Board on August 19. The proposal will come to the Council in September for discussion, public hearings and ultimately a vote in October. These proposed text amendments to the Denver Zoning Code would update residential use regulations to increase housing opportunities and flexibility for many residents.
- Download public review draft (PDF)
- Read brief overview of proposed amendments (PDF)
- Read detailed overview of proposed amendments (PDF)
How to submit comments on the draft:
- Submit written comments by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by August 17.
- Prior to the Council vote this fall, Councilwoman Black or her aides are able to meet with you to discuss the proposal.
- In addition to meeting with me, you can also meet virtually with a member of the project team in a small group or one-on-one to ask questions and share comments: Sign up for an appointment.
- All comments received during the review period (July 17 – August 17) will be reviewed by staff, who may make additional changes to the draft amendments based on community input. All comments will also be shared with the Denver Planning Board ahead of the board’s review of the amendments.