https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg 0 0 Stephanie O’Neill https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg Stephanie O’Neill2022-03-29 13:09:022022-03-29 13:09:02Boulder Mobility and Access Coalition (MAC), March 14th 2022
Boulder Mobility and Access Coalition (MAC), March 14th 2022
- Mountain Mobility Working Group
- They are hoping to have service begin on April 1st. The biggest task they’re currently working on is finding parking for all of the vehicles in Nederland.
- CPWD Transportation Survey
- CPWD is producing a survey to promote a transportation workshop that they’re planning on offering later in the summer to teach people how to use different transportation applications and different ways to become more familiar with transportation options in the county. The survey can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WR85P38
- Marshall Fire Survey
- Boulder County is looking for families and individuals impacted by the Marshall Fire to learn about any impacts on their transportation modes. The survey is open until March 31st and is available in both English and Spanish
- Homeless Outreach, Alton Reynolds
- Goal within RTD is to help people experiencing homelessness find safe places to stay. Alton plans on conducting a needs assessment to make sure folks have what they need.
- RTD Equity Feedback Panel and 2022 Title VI Program Update
- Feedback Panel
- There will be a variety of surveys and meetings for the community to begin developing next steps. The goal of the panel is to ensure a cross section and diversity on the panel to ensure more representation on the panel.
- Title VI update
- Feedback Panel
The next Boulder MAC meeting will be Monday, April 11th from 2-4pm via Zoom