DRCOG’s Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC) – August 23, 2021
Action Items included:
- FY 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendments
- FY 2022-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Supplemental Wait List Call for Projects
- Project Funding Recommendation for the FY 2022-2023 Community Mobility Planning and Implementation (CMPI) TIP Set-Aside
- Updated nondiscrimination plans
Informational briefings given:
- FY 2024-2027 TIP Policy Development – staff presented 5 topics for discussion and input
1.Canceled Projects (continued from July meeting)
- Minimum project size (continued from July meeting)
- Subregional funding split formula (continued from July meeting)
- TIP Set-Asides – of note is a staff recommendation to increase funding in the human services TIP set- aside from 4 million to 8 million over the next four years of the next TIP in recognition of the continued growth in these population and persistent unmet need for these services.
- TIP Application: Incorporating DRCOG/Partner Agency Plans and Focus Area Change
- Federal Infrastructure Bill Summary
Next meeting will be Wednesday October 6th. For more information about the August 23rd TAC, visit DRCOG’s website where you can view a recording of the meeting.