https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg 0 0 Malia Munson https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg Malia Munson2020-09-08 16:27:112020-09-08 18:39:55Jeffco LCC – September 3rd, 2020
Presentation by Karin Stewart: Age Friendly Community Development
- This meeting is to focus on the Action Plan for Aging Friendly. Starting with tentative goals for the mobility and access subcommittee.
- LCC Potential Goal Statements:
- Jeffco LCC will commission a study for more current data on gaps and needs.
- Jeffco LCC will promote the concept of 15-minute communities (everything you need is within 15 minutes via your mode of mobility)
- Jeffco LCC will increase awareness of mobility management needs throughout Jefferson County through advocacy activities (candidate forums, host/facilitate educational presentations, develop issue papers)
- Jeffco LCC will promote the education of mobility management services available to consumers in Jefferson County
- Jeffco LCC will become more knowledgeable about emerging trends in mobility management through hosting speakers on these topics at our monthly LCC meetings.
- Jeffco LCC will work with County leadership to update County Transportation Plan- ensure mobility management is part of this. Subset of this- this same concept would apply to municipalities (when they update their comprehensive master plans)
- These potential goals will be brought in front of the LCC for feedback to help with additions and prioritizing