Jefferson County Local Coordinating Council (LCC)
Thursday, September 2, 2021 1:30 to 3:30 by Zoom
Joe Lamers, Chair, Michael Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org), Charley Able Lakewood City Council, Bobby Dishell, Dave Ruchman, Ashley Ulrich, Krystin Trustman, Charlie Stanfield – RTD, Doug Monroe – RTD, Bill Sirois – RTD, Gabe Christie – RTD, Kate Williams – RTD Board of Directors, Marjorie Sloan – RTD Board of Directors, Peggy Catlin – RTD Board of Directors, Shelly Cook – RTD Board of Directors
Reimagine RTD Bill Sirois-RTD
Reimagine RTD is a system optimization plan and a mobility plan for the future
Guiding Principles: The foundation for RTD service deliverables:
Mobility – Equity – Financial – Partnerships – Workforce – Sustainability
- Remove barriers for people to use transportation that gives customers the freedom to get where they want to go when they want to go
- First and last mile solutions
- Partner with public and private organizations to identify innovative opportunities to enhance mobility
- Foster a diverse workforce that promotes engagement and innovation
- Provide sustainable mobility options while reducing environmental impact
RTD is rebuilding a Working Group to provide input on performance measures, metrics, indicators, and milestones.
They are consulting with peer agencies like DART and Tri-county Metro to get ideas of what they were doing in comparison to RTD.
Next steps: public engagement and creating a service rebuilding working group.
Jeffco Transportation Needs assessment
Dawn Sluder and Karin Stewart met with the city council members to update the Jeffco needs assessment:
- Collect data on needs of the community
- Talk to the community
- Determine how to meet their needs
Next meeting: October 7, 2021 by Zoom