https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg 0 0 Stephanie O’Neill https://drmac-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DRMAC20logo1.jpg Stephanie O’Neill2021-07-14 14:59:532021-07-14 14:59:53Mobility and Access Coalition (MAC) July 12, 2021
Mobility and Access Coalition (MAC) July 12, 2021
Meeting via Zoom
- RTD Fall Service Changes, Nataly Handlos
- Nataly provided updates regarding the proposed routes for service improvements in communities that rely on transit for travel needs. Operator availability continues to be an issue. The proposed route changes should not negatively impact Access-a-Ride service since all changes are expansions and improvements. Final adjustments will take place September 5, 2021.
- RTD Updates, Christina Zazueta
- Christina reported that capacity limits in buses and trains have been lifted. RTD launched stored value account (SCA) in RTD mobile tickets app, which allows users to deposit funds into their account to purchase RTD passes whenever they want. RTD will have access to $203 million in CRRSAA funding and plans for these funds include continuing to keep employment, recall laid-off represented employees, and rescind pay-cuts.
- DRMAC Travel Training Program, Latoya Prante
- DRMAC is now the primary travel training program in the Denver Metro area since Via Mobility has ended their program. Group sessions are available, and all online courses must be completed before an in-person excursion can take place. To register for a class, visit drmac-co.org and click “Getting There”.
- Mobility and Access for All Ages and Abilities Stakeholder Survey, Angel Bond
- A short 20 min survey has been created to help identify transportation service gaps and duplicate services in the area, develop an inventory of transportation providers and resources, and identify strategies for improved efficiency and coordination among public, private, and non-profit transportation and human services programs. Organizations can complete survey by July 21, 2021. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BoulderCHSTP-Providers
- Via Pilot in Weld and Larimer Counties (Feedback Requested), Lisa Bitzer and Cory Schmitt
- Pilot runs on August 2, 2021 to December 31, 2021. Seeking feedback to assess transportation needs of protentional riders. There is one driver and one bus. There is no cost for riders and they are serving residents in rural areas of ages and abilities.
- North Front Range MPO Coordinated Plan, Cory Schmitt
- There is a plan to use section 5310 funds support a variety of programs like dial-a-taxi, rider’s guides, technical assistance, and RideNoCo. Next steps include identifying gaps that exist in the community.
Next meeting is Monday August 9, 2021 at 2pm via Zoom